Paymi will automatically remove the amount of cash back you originally received on the purchase you returned. If you only return a portion of your total purchase you will still receive cash back on the rest of the purchase you have not returned.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to see the cash back rewards in my Paymi account?
- How can I receive more money?
- How do I deposit my cash balance from Paymi? Is there a fee?
- Will I still receive the cash back that my credit and debit cards provide me?
- Will I still receive a store loyalty points?
- What happens if I return something that gave me cash back?
- Which brands offer cash back with Paymi?
- How does Paymi give me money?
- Does my money Expire?
- When will I receive my money?