Yes! When you connect your cards through online banking you are connecting all of the cards associated with that account, including any sister cards.
Articles in this section
- I have a joint bank account, will I receive money on each of the cards attached to my account?
- How do I connect my credit and debit cards to Paymi?
- Why do I need to connect my credit and debit cards to Paymi?
- How do I add cash back to both of my credit and debit cards?
- Can I connect my cards from multiple financial institutions?
- What do I do if I do not remember my online banking username and password?
- What do I do if I do not remember my security question answers?
- I am not able to find my financial institution?
- How can I disconnect a card?
- How do I know if my card is connected?
Please sign in to leave a comment.